Switch or Upgrade to QuickBooks 2012
Upgrade or switch to QuickBooks 2012 today and lock in a fantastic savings. The details below should help find out why you should switch to QuickBooks or even simply Upgrade to QuickBooks 2012. Additionally, we are providing deep discounts to save on your purchase with QuickBooks Coupons.
Direct from Intuit:
Why switch to QuickBooks 2012?
There are great reasons to switch to or start using QuickBooks for your small business accounting software:
- Set up in minutes, easy to learn and use
- No accounting knowledge necessary
- Quickly import your data from a spreadsheet
- Step-by-step tutorials and coaching tips show you how to create invoices, record expenses and more
- Organize everything in one place and save time on everyday tasks
- Manage vendors and expenses easily - enter, track and pay bills
- Easily create and customize estimates, invoices and statements
- Get complete and reliable records at tax time
- Download your online banking transactions directly into QuickBooks
- Track how your business is doing and get financial, tax and sales reports in one click
- Get the information you need with easy-to-use reports
- View income and expense trends by category
- Get a real-time snapshot of your business with Company Snapshot
Why upgrade to QuickBooks 2012?
The latest version of QuickBooks Pro 2012 accounting software is packed with new features designed to save you time and get you organized.
- Save formatting and save time with Excel Integration Refresh. QuickBooks remembers your Excel formats so you can simply refresh your previously saved worksheet and your formats will be applied.
- Create and manage your valuable business leads with QuickBooks' new Lead Center. Import existing leads or create a new one, then when they convert move all the lead information to the Customer Center with a single click.
- Get access to report templates created by other QuickBooks users in your industry with Contributed Reports. Choose the template you like and in one click QuickBooks will populate the report with your business data.
- Easily view timely information, including invoice and billing dates and other scheduled tasks with the new integrated Calendar feature. Improved To-Do List captures your most relevant dates and displays them in the Calendar view.
- Get organized by scanning and attaching receipts, estimates and other important business documents to your QuickBooks records with drag and drop ease. The new QuickBooks Document Center lets you store files locally on your hard drive - a major advantage at tax time.
- Let QuickBooks do your most frequent and time-consuming tasks for you with Memorized Transactions. Not only can you automatically execute recurring transactions, now you can easily select which transactions to run and which to postpone.
- Process multiple vendor and employee time sheets in one convenient batch. Create a single time sheet for employees and vendors who share the same work hours and QuickBooks will process them all with no additional reentry.
Use QuickBooks Coupons
Be sure to use the QuickBooks Coupons found above to save 20% or more on your purchase! Use the search at the top of the page or the links within this post for instant coupon savings